Features:- Identification of Intel/AMD/VIA CPUs by CPUID.
- GUI for Windows
- Report about the caches
- Memory transfer benchmark
- Instruction latency benchmark
- Best optimisation parameters for CPU, flags for GCC.
To Do/ Under Development:- Linux (KDE) GUI. (in v0.8.?)
- Identify Via/Transmeta etc. CPUs.
- Add more benchmarking. (Multithreaded)
- lib_procbench for other apps
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/kuscsik/ubuntu intrepid main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/kuscsik/ubuntu intrepid main
|Softpedia guarantees that Procbench is 100% FREE, which means it is a freeware product (both for personal and commercial use) that does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. This software product was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean, therefore it can be installed with no concern by any computer user. However, it should be noted that this product will be retested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back this page and especially the date of testing shown above.||